1. Duly-accomplished Report of Marriage application form.
2. Certified true copies of the following documents:
- Marriage record/ marriage certificate issued by the Civil Registrar or Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages of the state/ territory where the marriage took place.
- Birth record/ birth certificate of the Filipino spouse.
- Copy of wife's passport data page.
- Copy of husband's passport data page or other form of identification, i.e., driver's license
3. For women who obtained annulment or were divorced by the foreign husband, certified true copy of the annulment or divorce certificate, and a Report of Divorce. (see separate requirements)
4. For widows/ widowers, death certificate of the deceased spouse. (If spouse died in the Philippines, the certified true copy of the NSO- authenticated copy must be submitted.).
5. Processing fee of AUD45 (in the form of a postal money order or bank cheque made payable to the Philippine Embassy. If paying by credit card, please provide the credit card name, number and its expiry date).
6. A self-addressed, pre-paid return envelope.
7. Please provide your contact details and email address in case the Embassy needs to communicate with you regarding your application.
(Note: All documents are to be submitted in quadruplicate.Other documents such as proof of Philippine citizenship might be required when deemed necessary.)